Thursday, September 29, 2011

Running is Perfect

"A true runner is a very fortunate person.  He has found something in him that is just perfect."
-George Sheehan


Could that gaze be any more intent? He must be seeing baby sheep that he can herd.
(Photo from The New Sixty.)



Could those ears be any floppier?  Thank goodness they add to his super adorableness!
(Photo from Kevin & Amanda's blog)


What's better than one puppy running? Three getting ready to attack you in furry goodness!
(Photo from English Teacher Geek)


What's better than three puppies?  A basket-full of the spottiest Dalmatian pups! Have I mentioned that I'm a HUGE "101 Dalmatians" fan?
(Photo from dogvideofun)




And then there's this guy. Yeah, he's a good runner, but I love it when he cuddles with me.  Sure, go ahead, buddy...melt my heart...see if I care!


No comments:

Post a Comment