Thursday, August 2, 2012

Today's Letters

Dear man sitting in the sun on the grass with your dogs: I like your style.  

Dear half-marathon training plan: Oh wait, you don't exist.  While I am a little worried that I don't have every single long run mapped out, I am motivated by the freedom.  

Dear Summer Olympics: While I love (love) you, you are totally screwing with my sleep schedule.  

Dear Mrs. Obama: Thank you for being so cool.  Hugging the USA basketball team and showing kids how awesome and important it is to be active? You rock. 

Dear Mr. Castillo: I am so stinkin' excited to go to San Diego with you this weekend! A trip, although just down the road, will allow us to sleep in and enjoy one another, without the distraction of the pup.  Here's to exploring the city and finding yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment