Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Well, Hello Again

Sometimes, you just have to take a break from it all.  Unplug.  Recharge.  Feel the grass between your toes before you can jump right back into the crazy.

Apparently that's what I've been doing lately.  But I think I'm getting back into the groove again.  I have a new roommate (hey, Lauren!), a handsome man by my side and a dog who loves to give kisses.  I am setting goals for myself and trying to stay away from the T.V. as much as possible (The Bachelorette aside, of course).  Here's the plan:

  • Read during dinner instead of watching mindless crap.
  • Jump on Rosetta Stone to learn Spanish at least 30 minutes every day.
  • Exercise at least five days a week (did I mention that my sister and I are registered for the Tinker Bell Half Marathon in January?!).  Back in the saddle again.
  • Write more, whether that's here on the blog, in my journal (encouraged by this couple) or for other outlets.
  • Get back into Twitter.  It was inevitable ... no one can quit Twitter.
  • Listen more.
  • Be understanding and positive.

The summer is going brilliantly and hopefully making these things happen will add even more awesomeness to my life!  Have you guys ever taken a break to wind down and recharge?

No comments:

Post a Comment