Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Words Roar

Sometimes, every word that is written means something. It is dripping in your own personal sweat and tears, it knows where you've been and what you've been through. These words, when strung together, create personal stories that are often powerful to read, but sometimes, they GIVE power as they are written. These are the words that are yearning to break out of your mind, to be written or typed, to breathe life into a story that has been holding its breath inside of you for a long time.

These words have been bubbling up inside of me for the past week or so and I've been trying my best not to stifle them. They roll around in my head for a while before I spit them out and because they are so personal, they are so strong, at least to me. Because I have been writing a lot about what is going on in my life right now, I feel a connection to my writing unlike much I've written before. And that feeling is invigorating and positive and makes me want to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment