Friday, October 21, 2011

Check It Out!

There are days when I get bit by the creative bug, so I decided to change some things on my blog. 

I really wanted a super clean layout, so I scrapped the backgrounds.  Although they were fun to change, like a scarf that you layer on with your outfit, it wasn't giving off the correct vibe that I was looking for.  Hence...white...a totally under-appreciated color.

And then of course, I needed a new header.  While Austin was great as a placeholder for a while, I wanted to create something that captured me, what the blog was about and the fun that I hope we're all having here.  It needed to be punchy, but not KO-style.  Going with the theme of clean and sleek, I decided to use black and white pictures with pops of color - those are always fun.  And of course, the title had to be in typewriter set.

It's amazing how a few tweaks and changes can make the blog feel different and brand new.  I hope you all like it.  If you have suggestions for other additions, I'd love to hear them!

2 comments: